Today was such a BORING day!!!!
I wanted to go online, but my sister was using the computer.
Iwanted to watch tv, but there was nothing interesting to watch.
Iwanted to play the computer, but again my sister was using the computer.
I wanted to study, but it was just too BORING to study.
I tried to sleep, but i just can't.
So.......
I turned the radio on so loud, till I can't hear myself singing.
I lied on the bed and watched the clouds went on rolling.
I texted my friend and waited for him to reply.
I waited and waited, thought that he would never reply.
But at last, he actually did reply.
Then......
I was not hungry at all, but just feeling so BORED.
I went down to the kitchen, and searched for some tasty snacks.
A cup of hot chocolate, some oatmeal cookies and an orange were my options of tasty snacks.
I brought all of the snacks up to my room and started munching on them.
Next......
I went down to watch some tv, in the living room with my brother.
But unfortunately, he was watching cartoons.
I was getting more and more BORED.
Fortunately my sister finished using the computer and asked " who's next?"
I quickly answered "me" and went to the computer.
After that.......
I quickly went online and saw who's online.
I went to the internet and checked out my blog.
I started thinking, "why don't I write a new post?"
I then started writing and writing and writing.
So it seems....
Today wasn't such a BORING day after all.
Because I just wrote a post with the title ~ ' My Interesting Day '.
So that means, I just admitted that I had an interesting day.
Silly me....... "=.=
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment